Friday, July 8, 2011

Oh The Possibilities...

A small depiction of the U.S. in words

At the moment, if I haven't already mentioned, I am looking for a new place to settle down for a while. I'm ready to branch away from this Florida life I've lived for so many years and see something different. Experience something different. Live something different. The problem??? The United States = gigantic. I've known of its hugeness all my life, that is part of the beauty, but when trying to pick a place to relocate, it makes it much more difficult. Determining factors in my opinion...

1. How close should I be to family- If my stay only lasts two or three years, then I can move back to the fam after my exploration is over.

Hmmm, which way?


2. What scenery do I want- I've lived near the beach most of my life, will I survive if landlocked?

Here seems soothing


3. East, Midwest, West, oh and, North or South- New area, new way of life.

The "you" is referring to direction

Everywhere seems to be a great option. There are new people to meet and new venues to visit. So really, wherever I end up I'm not missing out on anything. I still need to decide which venues and which people.

No comments:

Post a Comment