Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Disposition: A person's inherent qualities of mind and character




The title "A Curly Disposition" may be confusing in definition, though now we all know the definition of disposition, as it may have been a little hazy two minutes prior. However there is a reason behind the clever combination of words that sounded in my mind. In case you didn't know, I do indeed have curly hair. 


If you have ever watched curly hair as it moves, you'll notice the delightfully bouncy motion it continually keeps as the owner of that head of hair walks to their desired location. The curls wave and jump, and if the sun is shining, the light will catch a shimmer on one of those twisty-turny ringlets. In all of its essence it screams...HAPPY!!! POSITIVE!!! LIFE IS ALL RIGHT!!!   
So more or less, that is what a curly disposition is referring to. The mind and character of curly hair is more than simply positive. It is ecstatic about the opportunity of life. Since I am lucky enough to have this curly hair, I must live out the definition of its existence. I will view life with a curly disposition. As I said before...HAPPY!!! POSITIVE!!! LIFE  IS ALL RIGHT!!! I thought some of you needed to hear that again. 


It exists, the fact that life could get you down, but I'm just not going to let it. Because the sun is too bright, cupcakes are too sweet, and I'll always be too young to give up hope. 




Hope you have a very happy day...just like this guy!!!  Chelsea 

1 comment: