Friday, May 13, 2011

The Computer ate my blog

So, yesterday I posted a blog. I published it, viewed it through my website. However, today it is nowhere to be found. I've searched high and low through my previous postings, but nope, not there. I personally witnessed it on my blog site yesterday. Can the internet eat the hard work you publish onto it? I suppose so. I have never witnessed anything such as this. It is quite a sad story because I put a lot of hard into my writing yesterday. Some days call for more work than others, and now...all gone. No remnants of it for anyone to witness or enjoy. My theory has just become that what you write on the internet may be supervised more than you think. My post yesterday had to say a lot about the Bible and God. Mysteriously, the internet sucked it into its abyss...lost forever. We'll see if we can make this not happen again.

Please don't eat my blog post again 

1 comment:

  1. Oh, sad day! I was in the middle of posting yesterday about this super healthy & tasty dessert I made when it ate up mine, too! Apparently blogger was "temporarily out of work." Nooo bueno.

    http://blessyourheartva.blogspot.com/2011/05/have-your-apple-crisp-eat-it-too.html

    ReplyDelete