Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Living on Love and Sunshine



I hate gloomy days, really I do. Something about the sun lifts my spirits and puts me into a smiling, positive mood. This is one reason I couldn't live in the Northwestern states, too gloomy!! For me, the sun equates to happiness and joy.  It puts light in my life, literally and figuratively.

The same is for love. Now, when I say love, I'm referring to relationships. The people in my life that enhance my experiences: my husband, my siblings, my parents, and my friends. These people bring positivity and laughter and comfort to my life. So, when I say living on love and sunshine, I'm saying everything is all right. I may not have the best job, I don't have a lot of money, and I don't know what my futures hold in many ways. But I'm smiling through it all, cause I have sunshine and I have people that make my life great. So thank you to the people I love. You really do make me smile! Thank you Lord for the love you've given me; also for the great relationships you have blessed me with!


To long time friends...including the girl with dark rimmed glasses in the back. I've known her 22 years.


To newer friends that seem like they've been there forever.





To a brother and sister that I couldn't live without.


To a husband that makes me love him more every day.


To a college friend that will always be a friend.

1 comment:

  1. I could have sworn I already commented on this. but either way, Kips, great post :) and it all began with a wave! And then we jammed out to Jet on the way to school, put off studying Italian, tied things around our head, fought off killer mice/roaches, ate birthday cake in the library, dominated in b-ball, set off on spontaneous adventures ... it's a never ending friendship, clearly :)

    ReplyDelete