Monday, May 16, 2011

A Coffee Shop Experience

It is calling your name...(insert name)come sip me!!!

 Oh Coffee (notice how I capitalized it as if it were a proper noun...it should be a proper noun) you are so special. There is just something about coffee that perks me up, and I'm not talking about the caffeine. I love coffee for the taste. I don't drink it everyday, not nearly everyday, so I know that I don't have a caffeine addiction. However, there is just something so soothing and enjoyable about going to your favorite coffee shop, getting your favorite drink, and sitting down, whether with a friend, laptop, or book. It is a little piece of life that is so enjoyed.

Just two gals living it up with their no-sugar-a-little-bit-of-cream cups of heaven.

Coffee shops are magical, in a non-wizard type of way. They have comfy couches, fluffy chairs, games, and if you look around, interesting people. It is its own experience: a vibrant, dim-lit experience. Coffee at home is necessary sometimes (mostly for money reasons), but a coffee shop outing should often be enjoyed.  For those of you who have been guilty of doing it up instant style, by that I mean making instant coffee instead of brewed...what are you thinking? Never go instant. It proves we no longer obtain the time, patience, nor the standard of quality for good coffee. So when in a hurry, prepare your coffee the night before. In the morning just hit the button. Unless you are able to go to a magical coffee shop, where you can savor every smell, sight, and piece of furniture that comes your way. Oh, and savor the reading, typing, or talking you can do with the companion you chose. 

Hopefully you aren't doing stupid things...hopefully.
   

1 comment:

  1. Chels, this post made me want coffee, but to my shame I only have instant... and instant decaf at that. I hope you don't judge me too much.

    Can't wait til I can take you to an english coffee shop for cream tea! haha :D

    Miss you girlie. L x

    ReplyDelete